POSITION TYPE: Nine-months CDD contract starting mid-March 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION: Engineer in product development associated to Protein analysis by mass spectrometry.
ANAQUANT is a private Contract Research Organization (CRO) specialized in Biologics and Biomarkers analysis by Mass spectrometry. ANAQUANT provides high level services and innovative bioanalysis solutions for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
ANAQUANT is seeking highly-motivated Engineer to join its team. You will replace the production/quality manager who play a key role in the production and development of new products, used for protein characterization and quantitation by LC-MS in the life science field.
As the production manager, you will have the responsibility to conduct ongoing complex projects in an innovative environment. Experience in working with internal R&D team and industrial partners would be an advantage.
As the quality manager, you will have the responsibility to supervise different teams in the follow-up of the quality management system (QMS).
You will need to demonstrate a self-starting attitude, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, original thinking and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- You evaluate and establish a realistic work timelinein order to run smoothly ANAQUANT’s production according internal or partner’s needs
- You ensure the continuous development of production processes
- You develop new analytical methods (LC-MS)
- You manage the technical relationship and results presentation with your manager
- You are in charge of the laboratory management (instrument maintenance, logistic …) following GLP and traceability guidelines
- You work in team with project managers on R&D projects to develop new technologies and services
- You use/implement tools to manage the QMS follow-up
Educated level in Analytical Sciences, or biotechnology, you have a first industrial experience in analytical development and LC-MS bioanalysis.
Experience in protein analysis using LC-MS is required. The mastery of Excel software will be a positive addition for the position. A first experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered. Knowledge in usual protein method analysis (ELISA? WB, SDS-page…) is required.
You are highly-motivated to join a growing and innovative company, you are thorough and well organized, you are autonomous and like ambitious challenges, you are able to work in both French and English.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate and apply now. Please send your cover letter, CV and references to:
ANAQUANT – 5 rue de la Doua – 69100 Villeurbanne, FRANCE