POSITION TYPE: Full time contract starting beginning of 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION: Project manager in analytical development for Protein analysis by mass spectrometry.
ANAQUANT is a private Contract Research Organization (CRO) specialized in Biologics and Biomarkers analysis by Mass spectrometry. ANAQUANT provides high level services and innovative bioanalysis solutions for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
ANAQUANT is seeking highly-motivated project manager to join its team. You will play a key role in the development of new analytical methods for biomarker validation, bio-therapeutics characterization and quantitation by LC-MS for R&D project in the life science field.
As project manager, you will have the responsibility to conduct complex projects from conception to completion in an innovative environment. Experience in working with internal business development team and industrial partners would be an advantage. You will need to demonstrate a self-starting attitude, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, original thinking and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- You will define analytical strategies to answer needs of partners for their R&D project
- You evaluate and establish a realistic work timeline in order to run smoothly your project within specified deadlines
- You develop new analytical methods (LC-MS)
- You manage the technical relationship and results presentation with our partners
- You are in charge of the laboratory management (instrument maintenance, logistic …) following GLP and traceability guidelines
- You work in team with other project managers and technicians on several projects.
- You will be in charge of intern R&D project to develop new technologies and services
Educated to PhD level in Analytical Sciences, you have a first industrial experience in analytical development and LC-MS bioanalysis.
Experience in proteomic analysis using LC-MS high resolution and processing software associated is required. A first experience in biotherapeutics characterization (Intact mass analysis, glycosylation profile …) would be considered. Knowledge in usual protein method analysis (ELISA? WB, SDS-page…) is required.
You are highly-motivated to join a growing and innovative company, you are thorough and well organized, you are autonomous and like ambitious challenges, you are able to work in both French and English.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate and apply now. Please send your cover letter, CV and references to:
ANAQUANT – 5 rue de la Doua – 69100 Villeurbanne, FRANCE